Nirvana

#Verselove2019 (Day 11) asks about the places that give us "the feels." I definitely have a favorite place, but I have written a prose piece about it previously - one I share with my students. 

I decided to take that prose piece and clip lines from it in order to cosntruct a poem. I actually found this really rewarding, as it prompted me to think about which lines are truly important and which aspects of the experience are worthy of repeating as I transformed the message into a new genre. 

I also refrained from using any punctuation at all - quite a feat for me! I do enjoy a good punctuation mark ;) 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Station Eleven - a Review (With Spoilers!)

Prayer to the Teachers to Forgive them for Solely Using TPCASTT

"Moist" - A Poem about a Much Maligned Word